Defense personnel divorced. Change of nominee.

I work in defence they sometimes takes decision which in fact they cant decide without approval of court. For example alumina to my wife. In such case what I m supposed to do? They have also have rule as per which we have to nominate our wife as nominee of 66% or above though we want nominate our parents 100%.

Answers (1)

252 votes

You can change your nomination if you are divorced. In case you are married wife should be your nominee. Please reproduce the rules wherein it is provided that wife has to be nominee for 66% of your property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
7 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
5 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles