Defense personnel divorced. Change of nominee.

I work in defence they sometimes takes decision which in fact they cant decide without approval of court. For example alumina to my wife. In such case what I m supposed to do? They have also have rule as per which we have to nominate our wife as nominee of 66% or above though we want nominate our parents 100%.

You can change your nomination if you are divorced. In case you are married wife should be your nominee. Please reproduce the rules wherein it is provided that wife has to be nominee for 66% of your property.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur