Clarification regarding disability pension of personnel of AFO

sir.....they r asking for remustering and i am giving unwillingness....and as per AFO i an airwarrior is giving unwillingness for remustering then he will be discharged..... I am A4G4(P)....15-19 % disability.... Am i eligible for pension... disability pension..... ex-servicemen quota

Hi, it is not mentioned in your query that how much service you have rendered and what was the cause of injury and also whether it was attributable to service or not. If the things are in your favour and if you may continue service in the same grade/trade without much problem, your remustering is not required.

Your case is the peculiar and borderline case, having medical Category A4G4 and disability only 15-19% is not proper but under present circumstances, we need to know more about kind of disability you are having. sometimes at the time of discharge during your release medical board if your disability is further reduced you will be further placed in a disadvantaged position. At this stage, you are at risk on this issue kindly take proper advise by sharing all the facts.All the best

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane