Can I get stay on the grant of maintenance to the daughter

can i get a stay for the grant of maintenance for my daughter(4 years) of Rs8900. by air force. My wife is a kv teacher. we are seperated for 3 years.

According to the Hindu adoptions and maintenance act a minor can claim for maintenance from the father or mother till he/she attains majority. As specified in section 20 of thie act a Hindu is bound, during his or her lifetime, to maintain his or her legitimate or illegitimate children and his or her aged or infirm parents. A legitimate or illegitimate child may claim maintenance from his or her father or mother so long as the child is a minor. But in some special cases the amount of maintenance, whether fixed by a decree of court or by agreement may be altered subsequently if there is a material change in the circumstances justifying such alteration. 

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala