Can I discharge from air force

sir, i has been working in air force since sep 2009. i am preparing for bank po but after 7 pay commission all of my friend says you can not get discharge. so sir can i get discharge with any reason ? and plz suggest the way for me......

You can always get discharge on some reasons if you clear higher exam outside. Apast CJI of the countryhad startedas a clerk. Even if you clear an equivalent or lower exam, you may still get discharge as per the reasons, the situation and grounds .

Please intimate if you want discharge only if you clear the exam or even otherwise.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala