Boss not forwarding my disability application to higher authorities

Hi, My boss has not forwarded my application for last three months. What should I do? I have taken steps to put my point through in another way but I want to take action against him for not following the laid down rules.

Hi, as per the procedure in vogue your application must be forwarded to concerned authority by your boss within 72 hrs. You should not have wait for this much long time. Now, you may raise your grievances through proper channel first. If not heard, you may approach to AFT.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane