Boss not forwarding my disability application to higher authorities

Hi, My boss has not forwarded my application for last three months. What should I do? I have taken steps to put my point through in another way but I want to take action against him for not following the laid down rules.

Answers (1)

Hi, as per the procedure in vogue your application must be forwarded to concerned authority by your boss within 72 hrs. You should not have wait for this much long time. Now, you may raise your grievances through proper channel first. If not heard, you may approach to AFT.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
4 years Experience
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir if I have select in A class job can i get noc from airforce through court?…

Read More

There is any relaxation in stamps in registry of land for widow of ex-service man in armed forces.…

Read More

Sir, I am discharge of army service after completing 6 years and 10 month at my own request. May I any benefits of civil service in the government sec…

Read More

I understand there are 3 Becnhes of AFT in Chandigarh. Where are these benches located. ie Office address. Which Bench deals with cases/appeals relate…

Read More