Benefits an army person is entitled to in case of Voluntary retirement

I have served for 7 years in the Indian Army. I want to take voluntary retirement. what all benefits am i entitled to. Will i also be entitled to any Ex-service men quota ? Kindly provide some clarity. Thanks

Hi if you take discharge volunteering before completion of your terms of engagement and befor completion of 15 years you will not be termed as ESM. You are required to get any kind of pension to be termed as ESM. Regards

From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur