Average report of ACR 2001 without elaborating in pen picture by IO RO

ACR 2001 graded Average by Initiating and Reviewing Offer due to which the petitioner has been superseded to the rank of Dfr on 01 Mar 03. Average grading without elaborating in pen picture is arbitrary and lacks objectively. Sir I filed statutory complaint on 06 May 16. Recommendations of present IO and RO are favourable of me. I have certain red ink entries which will have to be weak points in respect of petitioner. Plz advice where I file writ/AO

Since you have filed a statutory complaint you have to wait for disposal of the same. Maximum time allowed for that is 6 months. Whether average ACR is tenable or not will depend upon the facts like grading in other ACRs and reasons and period of red ink entries. You may consult after the disposal of Stat complaint.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai