Application not being forwarded and no response within 45 days

My applications are not being forwarded and no one is replying to them in the stipulated time of 45 days. They are just changing tables and coming back as no one is putting up para wise replies. I have written directly to senior people as well but to no avail. The directions of government of India are not being followed while carrying out my medical board either.

Hi, if your application is not decided within stipulated period of 45 days, you can approached the Hon'ble Tribunal with your grievances. Be sure that you are not left with other remedies available in your service.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai