After retirement not receiving PF and pension

I was working as a Subadar in army for 28 years and then one day I was sent home after giving movement order after completing 28 year of service but till date my status is not clear weather i am serving or ex-sericeman till date not getting single rupees, no pension, no PF. I am under financial stress, kindly help me.

It is not possible to send a person home by movement order and terminate his service.There seems to be something else in this issue and more details are required to come to the root of cause.Please provide details and discuss then it can be decided if court is to be approached on which reason.Case has to be filed only at Armed Forces Tribunal being in its juriisdiction.

You need to discuss the case and proceed soon for getting the required relief. It seems that some misdeed has been done with you. you are required to meet your advocate having knowledge of defence laws so that you undertake the right steps in right point of time.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai

Hi, this is absolutely strange as no documents or discharge order given to you. You need to act immediately towards your cause. Kindly discuss with us for further guidelines. You are entitled to all retirement benefits. Since your complete details are not known at this stage I can advice you to take action as early as possible. Regds