After retirement not receiving PF and pension

I was working as a Subadar in army for 28 years and then one day I was sent home after giving movement order after completing 28 year of service but till date my status is not clear weather i am serving or ex-sericeman till date not getting single rupees, no pension, no PF. I am under financial stress, kindly help me.

Answers (3)

126 votes

It is not possible to send a person home by movement order and terminate his service.There seems to be something else in this issue and more details are required to come to the root of cause.Please provide details and discuss then it can be decided if court is to be approached on which reason.Case has to be filed only at Armed Forces Tribunal being in its juriisdiction.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

342 votes

You need to discuss the case and proceed soon for getting the required relief. It seems that some misdeed has been done with you. you are required to meet your advocate having knowledge of defence laws so that you undertake the right steps in right point of time.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
6 years Experience
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai
13 years Experience
266 votes

Hi, this is absolutely strange as no documents or discharge order given to you. You need to act immediately towards your cause. Kindly discuss with us for further guidelines. You are entitled to all retirement benefits. Since your complete details are not known at this stage I can advice you to take action as early as possible. Regds

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles