Action for loss of identity card & cant appear for commission exam

Sir I am a serving jco in army. Sir I lost my I card while playing a volleyball match .and got red ink entry .. sir can my red ink be written off or can it be turned down to black.. as it is stopping me to appear for commission exams..if yes how .? Plz help..

Answers (2)

302 votes

Let me clarify that red ink entry is not a bar for appearing in SSB/Commission exam, however the marks obtained are deducted for red and blank in entry. However, it is also informed that loss of I-Card is generally a blank ink entry and punishment is admonition. You may challenge that punishment if you wish.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

153 votes

Since you lost I card while playing a volleyball match inside the campus area, you are considered on duty you can write to you CO to consider you for lesser punishment which is permitted and your case will be considered by the competent authority.Make an application without delay. All the best

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
25 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
4 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles