Action for loss of identity card & cant appear for commission exam

Sir I am a serving jco in army. Sir I lost my I card while playing a volleyball match .and got red ink entry .. sir can my red ink be written off or can it be turned down to black.. as it is stopping me to appear for commission exams..if yes how .? Plz help..

Let me clarify that red ink entry is not a bar for appearing in SSB/Commission exam, however the marks obtained are deducted for red and blank in entry. However, it is also informed that loss of I-Card is generally a blank ink entry and punishment is admonition. You may challenge that punishment if you wish.

Since you lost I card while playing a volleyball match inside the campus area, you are considered on duty you can write to you CO to consider you for lesser punishment which is permitted and your case will be considered by the competent authority.Make an application without delay. All the best

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur