about employment of Lmc person with chronic kidney disease stage 3

What derailment and duties r authorised for a chronic kidney disease stage 3 Lmc person. 2.is it right step to take volunteer discharge from service,after 15yrs now my service is 14yrs.l m very unhappy with unit behavior against my disease.

Answers (1)

239 votes

Normally, we have two kidneys located on each side of our spine, above the waist. Their main job is to filter wastes and excess water out of your blood to make urine. They also maintain the body’s proper chemical balance, help control blood pressure, and produce hormones.
Chances are, you feel normal and were surprised to hear that you have low kidney function (also called CKD or chronic kidney disease). It is called a “silent” disease, because many people don’t have any symptoms until their kidneys are about to fail completely. The only way to know is to get your kidney function checked with blood and urine tests. Your doctor probably checked your kidney function in two ways.
The first is a blood test checks your creatinine level. The kidneys filter waste products and toxins from the body. When the kidney function decreases, those toxins accumulate in the blood. We measure the creatinine to estimate that accumulation. The worse the kidney function, the higher the creatinine level. The level of creatinine in the blood is a useful guide to kidney function, but the glomerular filtration rate (GFR) is a more accurate measure. It is estimated using the blood creatinine along with other variables like age, sex and race. The second of the two tests is a urine test check for albumin. Albumin is a protein that can pass into the urine when the kidneys are damaged.
CKD means that your kidneys are damaged and can’t filter blood like they should. This damage can cause wastes to build up in your body which can lead to other problems that can harm your health. CKD is often a “progressive” disease, which means it can get worse over time, which is why this needs to be taken seriously.

If really u r facing physical inability in performing trade duties, try to complete your initial period of 17 year or at least pensionable period of 15 years. Advisory is that u should be invalidated from service and u should get disability pension.

U can approach medical board to get u recommended for invalidation in next re-categorization board.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
7 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
5 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles