How to enforce transit rent

We are tenants of a building. We had a shop in the said premises. The matter is in arbitration between the builder and the landlord. Before going into arbitration in the hc landlord through his lawyer agreed to pay transit rent. How to enforce the same

hello,
since the matter is subjudice to arbitration you have to wait till the procedure is completed and order has been passed. moreover you cannot bind landlord for what he said in the court which is not recorded or observed by the court.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Address a letter to the Landlord/Developer informing him about his undertaking in Court for paying the transit rent. If they fail to pay the rent you can move the Court where the undertaking was given for payment of Rent.

Popular Arbitration Lawyers