How to enforce transit rent

We are tenants of a building. We had a shop in the said premises. The matter is in arbitration between the builder and the landlord. Before going into arbitration in the hc landlord through his lawyer agreed to pay transit rent. How to enforce the same

Answers (1)

309 votes

Dear Sir/Madam,

Address a letter to the Landlord/Developer informing him about his undertaking in Court for paying the transit rent. If they fail to pay the rent you can move the Court where the undertaking was given for payment of Rent.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Arbitration Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles