×

quesgodown belongs ot mandir trust.

can tell the court agreement got destroyed in flood n hey natural clamity can hapen with anyone n photcopy gone wit the goods. when forcefully took over, law is same for all. right..? court can ask the person how n when n where u got this godown, property donated to mandir trust r n im sure trust wont do any thing illegal or bak date.stamp papers done few complaints 4illegal construction in person n online since aug2014 to lg dc n police do i have to make mcd and party in the writ. thankx

Please clarify the court agreement you are talking about?

If it is a legal property (authorized property) then the ownership can easily be traced from the registrar office. You can apply for duplicate papers from their the office. On the basis of that paper ownership can be determined.
    If illegal construction is being carried out then you should make complaint to MCD and if MCD fails to take action then you can file a Writ Petition against MCD