quesgodown belongs ot mandir trust.

can tell the court agreement got destroyed in flood n hey natural clamity can hapen with anyone n photcopy gone wit the goods. when forcefully took over, law is same for all. right..? court can ask the person how n when n where u got this godown, property donated to mandir trust r n im sure trust wont do any thing illegal or bak date.stamp papers done few complaints 4illegal construction in person n online since aug2014 to lg dc n police do i have to make mcd and party in the writ. thankx

  • ans

    Please clarify the court agreement you are talking about?

    If it is a legal property (authorized property) then the ownership can easily be traced from the registrar office. You can apply for duplicate papers from their the office. On the basis of that paper ownership can be determined.
    If illegal construction is being carried out then you should make complaint to MCD and if MCD fails to take action then you can file a Writ Petition against MCD

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Arbitration lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am holding learning licence and it's expire on 21 aug. 2017. I am physical…
what is the time limit to file execution for the arbitator award. incase if the…
what is the use of an arbitration agreement when company taken full right in their…
I would like the legal procedure regarding university fraud. My university had brought at least…

Arbitration Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly