Does a registered trust still need to get a Trade Mark for its Logo?

I have registered my NGO as a trust.

Do I still need to register for tax exemption and Do I need to get a Trade Mark for my Logo or is it automatically protected by the trust registration?

If you want to claim tax exemption on your income then nonprofit (ngo)  like trust, you should apply for registration with Income tax department to get 12A certificate .

Further, you should also get your trade mark registered because the consumers can easily identify their product or services.

No your trademark will not get automatically protected by trust registration.

You will have to make a fresh registration with the Trade Mark authority under class 45. 

Popular Arbitration Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli