×

quesCredit note issued is not being honored.

Need help with sending a legal notice to Indiahomes against a real estate purchase in Sep 2015 . Credit note issued is not getting honored in spite of months of delay.This was a supposed profit sharing settlement.

• ansPer your information what I understand is you engaged with Indiahomes in a profit sharing business model for a real estate purchase. A credit note is issued which is not getting honored.

Sure, we can send them a legal notice requesting to settle the issue with you or face legal consequences.

Meanwhile, do let us know more details about the issue, what exactly were the terms and conditions you came together to do the business, is there any legal document or agreement signed before you indulged into this venture, did you have any conversation in this regard with Indiahomes. Is there any settlement promise made by them, has any one from their side approached you or tried to negotiate with you. Any other valid information will be good if you can share...

You may wish to fix an appointment for consultation and next steps to take this further, when you next discuss with me kindly carry all relevant information which will be helpful in drafting the notice.

Regards,
    Sonia Rajesh

Advocate Sonia Rajesh

Banaswadi, Bangalore