×

quescan i file criminal FIR against landlord, he is not refunding security

Landlord security refund after taking possession. Should refund at the time of immediate possession. Not giving. Putting excuses that damages have been done to the flat. Now can I file a criminal FIR against him for cheating and not refunding my money?

Initially for the recovery of your security amount,
    you should send a legal notice through an advocate to your landlord asking fro refund of security money.

If the landlord doesn't refund the security money then you can file a suit for recovery of dues in the concerned civil court.