quesBuilder not allowing us to transfer property to another party

We bought a property in Noida extension and are now having problem while selling it. We have a loan and the buyer also wants to get a loan. The builder earlier had said they will give an NOC for the transfer but now they are not doing it.

The BBA also says that we can transfer the property after making 40% of the payment and have done more than 40% payment. The builder is now asking for money to transfer.

What legal remedy do we have?

  • ans

    What is BBA?
    Did you have a documents or agreement with builder which state he will give NOC for any transfer.

    If yes,

    then you can send a legal notice to a builder and ask him to provide a NOC.

    You should not give any money to builder for transfer.

    Please specify full form of BBA then we can advise you further and suggest you which forum you can move.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Arbitration lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have applied for the Engineering Services Examination (ESE), 2016 as per the notification No.5/2016‐ENGG…
Eeenadu rural reporter Nuzendla writing wrong news against me and harassing .how can I issue…
we accepted & compromised with a big company in front of arbitration for less amount…

an immigration agent has promised to get my immigration documents processed in consideration of Rs10,000.…

Arbitration Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly