Arbitration case decided w/o my presence. Now what should i do?

An arbitral award has been passed ex parte against my client in October, 2009. Thereafter the claimant filed an execution and attachment orders have been passed against his sole residential property. What is the remedy now?

Answers (1)

465 votes

Your client has delayed the case. Your client could have filed an appeal against the order or should have filed objection. 

It is almost 6 years now so they have no remedy.

However we will have to examine the file and then we can try to find a legal solution.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Arbitration Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles