ambiguous contract sent by immigration agent taking money w/o any liab

an immigration agent has promised to get my immigration documents processed in consideration of Rs10,000. the contract sent by him however is simply T&C put on a plain paper without the company's logo or registered office. also it does not make the comapany liable in anyway if the promised work is not completed.

should i go ahead with the agreement? is it valid in law?

what will safegaurd do i have if the agent is unable to fulfill its part of the contract?

Answer

Before advising you to go ahead with the agreement, we would advice you that it is very important for you to look into the terms and conditions of the contract. 

Otherwise it is not advisable at all to go ahead with the agreement as it no way safeguards that your immigration documents will be processed.

Popular Arbitration Lawyers