One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Singrauli - Advocate Yogesh Shah

Advocate Yogesh Shah

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoWaidhan, Singrauli
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, GST, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, R.T.I
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Yogesh Shah completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Yogesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2017. He is a member of the Waidhan Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MP/303/2017

Popular Reviews

Deepak - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Nice Interaction
Over 3 months ago
Deepak kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Yogesh Shah aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Anant Sharma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Yogesh Shah

Q: Time period remaining to file the case in court

Sir we have send notice to defaulter of the cheque on 3 October and he gets it on 5october (A.d)he did not reply of our notice how much time we can wait to file case in court ie last date till we can file a case in court pls tell

Advocate Yogesh Shah answered
According to sec 142 of n.i.a. you have to wait 15 days after received of notice by defaulter that means your cause of action arise after completion of 15 days from 5th Oct that mean on 21 Oct to 21 nov after that you can file case in court. for more you can consult with me

Q: Can divorce be filed without a marriage certificate

I don't have marriage certificate. 5 years complete my marriage. without certificate I'm taken possible for divorce

Advocate Yogesh Shah answered
No need to worry , Yes ofcours you can file your divorce case under sec 13 of hindu marriage act 1954 in court were you reside with proper court fees there is not need or compulsary to get certificate of marriage....

Q: Forcefully married one month ago want to file for divorce

hello sir ji mai apko batana chahta hu ki meri sadi abhi hui h karib one month pahle or meri sadi meri marji ke khilaf hui h maine sadi kuch karan vas ya samajhiye dabab mai kiya hu ye sab mere papa or mere saas ki mili bhagat h or ab mai iss sadi ko thodna chahta hu iss sadi ke bajay se mere ghar pe har din ladai jhagda hota h or mere papa mere mummy ko sasural walo ke traf se wine peeke aate h toh mere mummy se ladai karte h or unhe marte bhi h toh sir please apse nivedan h ki mujhe kuch batayiye jissase mai ye sadi thod sakun or iss sadi se mai chhutkara pa saku please please sir i am requested sir pleade help me

Advocate Yogesh Shah answered
Koi bhi divorce case file karne ke liye kam se kam apko 6 month to 1 year married couple ko sath me rahena padta hai. In other case agar ap dono ke bich adjustment nahi ho pa raha hai aur situation bhut gambhir hai to 6month se pahle bhi divorce ka case file kar sakte hai fir wo court ke uper hai ki accept karna ya na karna.

Q: Filing for divorce as husband an alcoholic & have extra marital affair

I am 54,with 2 grown up children and a hindu. My husband is an alchoholic and involved with a woman too. Doing nothing and loan to pay about 35-40lakhs. Our house is mortgaged. Loan is in my name. I want to come out of all this.

Advocate Yogesh Shah answered
First you try to make understand your husband and say to him not to do all this things and second thing you cAn be go for filling divorce suit in family court under sec 13 of hindu marriage act on the ground of extra marital affair and cruelty too.

Q: How do we proceed in a criminal case after filing FIR

A person hit me, my leg and hand has fractured in incident, I filed FIR in IPC-325,294, 323,506 but not in 326 and what will happen after that, how to give punishment by court and what I have to do.

Advocate Yogesh Shah answered
1.This all offences are compoundable between them if both parties are agree upon this under sec 320 of crpc 2.if this will not then normal procedure have adopt by court and make judgment whether accused will convicted or acquittal.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Yogesh Shah

Can Advocate Yogesh Shah represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Yogesh Shah can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Yogesh Shah?

When you meet with Advocate Yogesh Shah for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Yogesh Shah?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Yogesh Shah, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Yogesh Shah?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Yogesh Shah, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Yogesh Shah?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Yogesh Shah regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Yogesh Shah?

The cost of hiring Advocate Yogesh Shah can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.