One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Dehradun - Advocate Mitali Arora

Advocate Mitali Arora

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Ballupur, Dehradun
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, Divorce, Family, Media and Entertainment, Patent, RERA, Startup, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mitali Arora has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dehradun,
  • District Court, Haridwar ,
  • Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) Delhi,
  • Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) Mumbai,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Get advice from Advocate Mitali Arora

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email

Top Reviews

Ravi Chauhan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
Jul 06, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Mitali Arora More than one year has passed recovery is still pending. Having some queries related to divorce so please guide me