One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Thane - Advocate Vadakkemadom Lakshmanan SR

Advocate Vadakkemadom Lakshmanan SR

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 2+ user ratings
Hiranandani Meadows, Thane
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil
Advocate Vadakkemadom Lakshmanan SR has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Vadakkemadom Lakshmanan SR's office is in Hiranandani Meadows, Thane.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai,
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Thane

Questions Answered by Advocate Vadakkemadom Lakshmanan SR wife's sister-in-law filed a false case of dowry against the in-laws What to do if a false case has been filed against me