One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Ujwal Deshpande

Advocate Ujwal Deshpande

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Pratap Nagar, Nagpur
12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Trademark & Copyright, Family, Medical Negligence, Corporate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Sanskrit
Advocate Ujwal Deshpande has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ujwal provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matter, Family Matters, Business and Finance Matters, Banking Matters, Divorce Matters, Corporate Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ujwal enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2006.

Enrollment Number : MAH/3283/2006
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District Court, Nagpur
Book Consultation

To schedule a consultation, please contact us at 09599-000-555

Get advice from Advocate Ujwal Deshpande

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*
Questions Answered by Advocate Ujwal Deshpande Can a stop payment be issued in case cant pay the cheque amount Can two cases be clubbed together u/s 219 of CrPc