One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Dehradun - Advocate Trishla Jaiswal

Advocate Trishla Jaiswal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKrishan Nagar, Dehradun
LawRato1 years Experience
Advocate Trishla Jaiswal
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, Property, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Trishla Jaiswal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Having studied LLB and LLM at the University of Delhi, and having worked at the Supreme Court of India as a Judicial Clerk with a Supreme Court Judge, Advocate Trishla holds a deep knowledge of law which helps her having grip over the intricate procedures at the district court also.
Advocate Trishla Jaiswal

  • District Court, Dehradun
  • District Court, Haridwar
  • Uttarakhand High Court

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Trishla Jaiswal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Trishla Jaiswal

Q: Time required for online transfer of house from father's to5 kids

Sir we 5 siblings wish to sell off our house in Dehradun.We also have a buyer but online transfer of our names in khatauni is not done. Kindly advise the process to be done and how much minimum time it will take to get this done as per our father's will

Advocate Trishla Jaiswal answered
You need to go to tehsil where you need to go to the concerned authorities to get the names updated in the khatauni. It would generally take some time around a couple of months but with the help of an advocate who deals with these matters you can get it done much more quickly . For more information kindly contact me with complete details.

Q: Property Pe koi or apna khasra number batara hai

Sir mera ek question hai apse Sir mene ek land purchase Kiya hai or mere pas us jameen ki registry or dakhla kharij vi hai Abh koi party bhar se AA Rahi hai or ye keh Rahi hai ki apka khasra number knhi or hai Sir mujhe bataye ki kya karu

Advocate Trishla Jaiswal answered
Aapko kisi advocate ki help se local patwari ko contact karna chahiye aur court se government map nikalwana chahiye taaki aapko aapki property ka khasra number pata chal sake aur uss khasre number ki location se apni property identify ho sake. For more details contact me personally.

Q: Can i sell my property after the expiry of sale deed to thurd person

Sir maine mar 2021 m property sale krne k liye ek agreement bnwaya jisme registry ka time 1 month tha aur 4lakh advance liya tha unhone meri property pr jcb chaliye aur 15ft ghri krdi upper mera ghar h 1 mahina pura hone k baad unhone property lene se mna kr diya aur pusta safety wall lgaane se bhi mna krdiya uske baad maine same property sale krdi october 2023 m lekin purani party ab mujhse 5lakh rupay maangrhi h jbki agreement m 4lkh hi liye h aur maine agreement cancel nhi krwaya phle wal

Advocate Trishla Jaiswal answered
Aapka agreement registered hai ya nahi? Ya sirf notarised hai? Ya naa hi registered naa hi notarised? Kya aapne legal notice de kar first purchaser se remaining amount demand kari thi? Aap baaki details ke saath mujhe contact keeniye taaki mai aapko achhe se consult kar saku.

Q: Fake marriage promise and made physical relationship bases on marriage

What can i do now my bf prime me to get married with me we r having 2yr live in relation he also force me to leave my family after all that without knowing me suddenly one day he left me how can i file case against him

Advocate Trishla Jaiswal answered
You can lodge an FIR with the police or give an application in writing to the concerned authorities with the help of an advocate. For more information kindly contact me with complete details to get better legal advice so that you can get an effective solution for your issue.

Q: Payment demand without any written ground

Hello AllI have bought a flat in a under construction project with a payment plan that to pay 15% on booking, 25 K each month till project completion ( June 2025) and 3 lakh every 6 months and rest amount on the day of the possession which is projected as last payment in June 2025. The project is in stages and seems the buiilder is completing this section earlier than expected and demanding a 90% payment now and sent a demand letter to pay now.

Advocate Trishla Jaiswal answered
Hi,You need to send a reply to the builder’s demand notice mentioning the payment schedule and why 90% of the amount is not payable before the terms of the contract entered into has been complied with.Rest, I’ll be needing to know the entire facts of the case and read the contract to know more details related thereto.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Trishla Jaiswal

Can Advocate Trishla Jaiswal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Trishla Jaiswal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Trishla Jaiswal?

When you meet with Advocate Trishla Jaiswal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Trishla Jaiswal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Trishla Jaiswal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Trishla Jaiswal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Trishla Jaiswal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Trishla Jaiswal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Trishla Jaiswal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Trishla Jaiswal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Trishla Jaiswal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Trishla Jaiswal