One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Thane - Advocate Toni Sachdevani

Advocate Toni Sachdevani

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Ulhasnagar, Thane
15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Sindhi
Advocate Toni Sachdevani has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 15 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Toni Sachdevani's office is in Ulhasnagar, Thane.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Kalyan,
  • District Court, Thane

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Thane

Questions Answered by Advocate Toni Sachdevani Anticipetry bail , cost for 5person My Uncle and his son claiming to my father's property