One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Goa - Advocate Noel DSouza

Advocate Noel DSouza

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoMargao, Goa
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Noel DSouza has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Civil and Criminal Court, Mapusa,
  • District Court, North Goa,
  • District Court, South Goa,
  • High Court of Bombay at Goa

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Noel DSouza

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

ryan Marshall - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Noel DSouza aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
1 month ago
Edwin caeiro - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
2 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Noel DSouza husband's flat deoesnt have my name onit. Regarding my divorce matter were my husband's mother has got the POA