One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Amritsar - Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur

Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Amritsar
LawRato25 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Muslim Law, Property, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

  • District Court, Amritsar,
  • District Court, Chandigarh,
  • District Court, Gurdaspur,
  • District Court, Mohali,
  • District Court, Patiala

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Aashna - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur

Q: Property partition case ,i won in civil courts and my brother filed a

I and my sister filed partition case against our brother ,i won in civil court ,my sister died and her children did not want to proceed in session court my brother win by appeal partly allowed ,and can i challenge in high court ,and what is meaning of partely won ,it means opposite party won

Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur answered
Hi, your question can be answered properly after studying the order of the session court,moreover you can definitely file an appeal in the High court.additionally there could be a chance in session court also but for that I need to study the order of the session court.

Q: Want to know about dowry articles of complainint procedure

I want to know about hearing dates can get after short time

Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur answered
kindly provide the complete detail what you want to know?.if you want to know about the divorce cases.a mutual divorce can be granted in 6 months. in some situations this 6 month period can be wavered off.can be reduce to 1 month.for more information you can contact me or visit my officeadvocate Prakash deep kaur, 34c district court Amritsar

Q: Facing cheat from inlaws and husband

My inlaws and husband cheated me and forcibly try to settle me in village. They don’t even ask about my daughter which was born on January this year also they didn’t even visit to hospital during delivery and didn’t ask me during pregnancy

Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur answered
well, first you have to decide what you want to can file a maintenance case and ask of maintenance for yourself and your daughter also or you can file a police complaint also moreover you can also file domestic violence case, which can lead to filing a Divorce also....

Q: Property ownership issue change name

My property in shearing name now I want change ownership name how can change by power of attorney or gifts

Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur answered
owner can change the ownership name of the property anytime by transferring to any persons name.1. if the ownership (name) has been changed through transfer deed, the earlier owner (first owner) can cancel the transfer deedor execute new deed2. if the previous owner has transferred the property through power of attorney. it also can be revoked.3. but, if the property is transferred by gift deed then only it cannot be revoked.for more information you can contact me.

Q: Respected Sir,nI want to ask you that my mother's father has passed away. He lived in a village(Punj

Respected Sir,nI want to ask you that my mother's father has passed away. He lived in a village(Punjab) near Gurdaspur. My maternal uncle is not giving anything to my mother in the property. what should we do.We are very poor. Please help Sir.

Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur answered
Aap ki tarf se SDM ki court me application lgey giRegarding the information and detail of property owned by your meternal grand have to provide basic information such as name of the maternal grandfather and areas in which you think the property could be situated the SDM court will order the corresponding patwari or other officials to gather the information regarding the property in the name of your maternal grandfather.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur

Can Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur?

When you meet with Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur?

The cost of hiring Advocate Parkashdeep Kaur can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.