One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Sneha Laskarwal

Advocate Sneha Laskarwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHyderguda, Hyderabad
LawRato9 years Experience
Advocate Sneha Laskarwal
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Muslim Law, NRI, Property, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate Sneha Laskarwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. She prioritizes clear communication and client focused approach and tailors strategies to meet the client specific goals, delivering effective solutions to even the most challenging legal issues.
Advocate Sneha Laskarwal

Reply / Send Legal Notice for Divorce
Dowry Demand / Domestic Violence / Abuse
Alimony / Maintenance Issue
Child Custody Issue
Extramarital Affair / Cheating
Muslim Marriage Issues
Marriage Registration / Court Marriage
Marital Finance / Property Issues
Family / In-law Problems
Property Documentation / Verification
Family Property Dispute
Transfer of Ancestral Property
Illegal Possession
Illegal Construction
Builder Delay / Fraud
Transfer of Ownership / Name Change
Gifting of Property
Municipal Corporation Issues
Divorce / Matrimonial Issue
Succession of Property / Assets
Legal Heir Certificate
Property Dispute / Partition
Family Dispute
Gift of Assets
Adoption / Surrogacy
Lawyer for Summons / Warrants
Wrongful Arrest
Physical / Sexual Abuse
Threat / Injury
Financial Fraud
Theft / Robbery
Murder / Attempt to Murder
Forgery / Fraud
Matrimonial / Divorce Related
Property Issue
Supreme Court / SLP Related
Cheque Bounce
Family Dispute
Transfer Petition
Supreme Court Appeal
Supreme Court PIL
Muslim Marriage Issues
Muslim Property Issues
Transfer Petition
Legal Issue
  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   
  • City Civil Court, Secunderabad
  • District Court, Rajender Nagar
  • District Court, Ranga Reddy
  • Hyderabad High Court
  • Metropolitan Criminal Court, Hyderabad
  • Supreme Court Of India
  • Telangana High Court
  • Telangana State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission

Popular Reviews

Vyshak rajouri - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Nice speaking
2 months ago
P. Usharani - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
2 months ago
Advocate Sneha Laskarwal

Questions Answered by Advocate Sneha Laskarwal

Q: Fees for transfer of case to another state

Hello, My husband has filed a divorce case against me without my will and I have received the legal notice. He stays in a different state and I am not willing to go for hearings there and want the case to be transferred to my state. Could someone please let me know how much it would charge to transfer a case between states. Thanks in advance.

Advocate Sneha Laskarwal answered
Hi, the divorce case can be transferred in your state by approaching the Hon' ble Supreme Court. Further detailed information would be needed to give proper advice on the grounds on transfer and the fee details would depend on the advocate that you approach.

Q: Is wife still can file/apply Maintenance petition when DVC is Stay ?

Hi I filed a case in SC for TP, because she filed cases across states, so SC Pass orders to stay DVC until she respond to the notice, Is wife can still apply/file Maintenance where she filed the DVC got stay ? or she can`t file until the DVC resumes? Note: here I am not talk about pay money to wife for maintenance, talking about a fresh file/petition to maintenance in a court where in the same court DVC is already STAYPlease assist me for more detail

Advocate Sneha Laskarwal answered
Hi, even though the DVC proceedings have been stayed, she has the right of filing Maintenance case, as that is an other case. the proceedings of each case are independent of the other cases. You will have to establish the facts of your case in case she files the maintenance case separately.


Hi Sir/MadamI had a gf,we had a sexual relationship and now i broke up with her and now she,her brother and brother in law are harassing my parents to get married to her,i dont want her at anycost, because her mentality but shes not listening to any 1,Her only answer is that i need to marry her,They are planning to file a case against and she had all the call records,pics.They are blackmailing my father that we have proofs and were gonna complain against your son for not marrying,Please help Us

Advocate Sneha Laskarwal answered
Hi, you can definitely get rid of the case or their harassment. Even if they file a case against you that is not going to stand and they cannot prove anything against you, if your sexual relationship was consensual.

Q: Please help in my Employment continuity - 498A 506 and 3&4 DP act

Hi Sir/Madam,My Divorce is completed based on mutual consent in the year 2018 and am an IT employee working in the same company for the past 8 years and my employer doesn't know anything about my cases. Now, i want to change/move to other company.My ex-wife filed cases were 498A, 506 IPC, 3&4 DP act and i was arrested in police station sent to Jail for 4 days and we settle the cases based on settlement cum memorandum of understanding, above cased withdrawn and divorce settled.please help me

Advocate Sneha Laskarwal answered
As per what you have mentioned, your divorce has already been completed and one thing I would like to know is at the time of mutual divorce did you not go for a compromise petition or lok Adalat for closure of your case? because that is mandatory for closure of your FIR

Q: My wife applied for Passport as Single

My wife applied for a passport as a single, using the old address and allowing her mother to stay at the current flat and completed Neighbor's verification.After getting her passport, she filed a 498A case against the me, accusing her of daily beatings even though we are staying a part for 4 months. My wife, a government employee, used her higher officials to get support from Police. The police are not listening to me. My wife has sent a divorce notice. I dont want to divorce my wife.

Advocate Sneha Laskarwal answered
You have every right to defend yourself from the case that she has filed, when the police doesn't listen to you, approaching the court will be the final resort. Regarding the divorce case, you need not agree for divorce and contest the case and definitely the status that she has mentioned in the passport can also be used as defence in your cases and she will be held for suppressing the marital status.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sneha Laskarwal

Can Advocate Sneha Laskarwal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sneha Laskarwal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sneha Laskarwal?

When you meet with Advocate Sneha Laskarwal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sneha Laskarwal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sneha Laskarwal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sneha Laskarwal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sneha Laskarwal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sneha Laskarwal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sneha Laskarwal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sneha Laskarwal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sneha Laskarwal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Sneha Laskarwal