One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Siddhant Jain

Advocate Siddhant Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJangpura, Delhi
LawRato6 years Experience
Advocate Siddhant Jain
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Divorce, NRI, Property, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Siddhant Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Siddhant Jain is a passionate advocate committed to delivering top-tier legal solutions across diverse sectors. With several years of seasoned experience, Siddhant Jain has honed his skills in the Supreme Court, Delhi High Courts, District Courts, and various Tribunals.

Having navigated complex commercial disputes, corporate transactions, civil and matrimonial disputes, Advocate Siddhant Jain brings a wealth of expertise to every case. His knack for legal research, negotiation prowess, and problem-solving acumen help ensuring favorable outcomes for clients.

Prior to founding his own law firm, Advocate Siddhant Jain headed the Delhi operations of a prestigious full-service law firm, shaping his commitment to excellence and client-centric values. At the Law Offices of Siddhant Jain, his team is dedicated to fostering long-term relationships built on trust, integrity, and unparalleled legal advocacy.

With a relentless pursuit of legal excellence and a deep-seated passion for justice, Advocate Siddhant Jain and his team who have a combined experience of more than 50 years, stand ready to help their clients’ in protection of their rights and interests.
Advocate Siddhant Jain

File for Divorce
Reply / Send Legal Notice for Divorce
Contest / Appeal in Divorce Case
Dowry Demand / Domestic Violence / Abuse
Alimony / Maintenance Issue
Child Custody Issue
Extramarital Affair / Cheating
Property Documentation / Verification
Family Property Dispute
Transfer of Ancestral Property
Illegal Possession
Illegal Construction
Builder Delay / Fraud
Transfer of Ownership / Name Change
Gifting of Property
Municipal Corporation Issues
Divorce / Matrimonial Issue
Succession of Property / Assets
Property Dispute / Partition
Income Tax / ITAT Related
Faulty Product / Bad Service
False Advertising
Consumer Complaint Case
Taxation Issues
Arbitration & Mediation
Matrimonial / Divorce Related
Property Issue
Cheque Bounce
NRI Property Issue
Complaint in NCLT / NCLAT
Transfer Petition
Legal Issue
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi
  • State Commission Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India

Popular Reviews

Bharti - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Siddhant Jain understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Siddhant Jain

Questions Answered by Advocate Siddhant Jain

Q: Refusal to maintain wife. USA Bank Statement disclosure by court order

My husband has a US bank account, while he has disclosed his statements for his Indian bank accounts he has declared he has no other account except the one in India. If I give the account number for his USA bank account, can the courts order him to present statements for them too?

Advocate Siddhant Jain answered
Yes. The courts can direct him to present statements from the US bank account. You may also file an application under section 340 crpc for falsely declaring and concealing the fact of his bank accounts.

Q: Property Ownership Issue - Notarised will without witness

My grandfather had purchased a property in 1957 and then made a will and a gpa in favor of my grandmother in 1992 however same is only notarised and not registered with witness field left blank. Then my grandfather died in 2000. My grandfather had 4 sons and 4 daughters.On the basis of above will my grandmother made a regitered will in my favor for the half of the house and for remaining half she didn't do anything. What can i do as first will was not signed by witness.

Advocate Siddhant Jain answered
Technically, a will needs to be signed by two witnesses. In the absence of the requisite essentials of a will, the title derived through it would also be open to challenge. But it will have to be seen exactly what are the contents of the GPA and will and whether based on those documents, your grandmother’s title on the property is being reflected in the public records.

Q: how to rebuild or sell ancestral property asper regd. will

My parents have expired and have left a REGISTERED JOINT WILL in the name of four children, % wise. Can any one advise what is the next course of action if the four children want to rebuild the property and acquire it %wise OR SELL it all together and acquire %age share. Different lawyers are giving different opinions.

Advocate Siddhant Jain answered
In case all the children are on the same page regarding what’s to be done with the property, you can dispose of the property or rebuild it without any court interference. Court interference might be necessary if there’s any dispute among the siblings.

Q: Will to be proven for grandparents' self acquired property.

My mom is single child of my grandparents. My grandparents had two plots which was his self-acquired property. My maternal uncles (son of grandfather's brother) have will for the same plots. My grandparents have expired now. The will is unregistered. Do I need to prove one of both of the witnesses wrong in the district court. What are the ways to prove the will wrong. Let me know if any other details are required.

Advocate Siddhant Jain answered
You will have to get the will declared as null and void in the courts of law. While registration of will is not mandatory, non-registration of the same leaves room for challenging the genuineness of the will and the signature affixed on the same.

Q: Case Has settled but Respondents not completing first motion.

Our case ( complainants) has settled in Mediation of one of the district courts however the respondents were supposed to complete first motion (first payment) in the first week of April 2024. Our lawyer says their advocate is delaying the matter and not signing on the affidavit. We have still not withdrawn any case but little doubtful that our lawyer has started advising them to get rid of the settlement and assisting them to come out of it or may be giving other alternatives to them. Remedy pls

Advocate Siddhant Jain answered
You should send a lawyers notice issued to the other party asking them to comply with the terms of the settlement. In case they don’t comply, you will have to seek the intervention of the concerned court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Siddhant Jain

Can Advocate Siddhant Jain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Siddhant Jain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Siddhant Jain?

When you meet with Advocate Siddhant Jain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Siddhant Jain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Siddhant Jain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Siddhant Jain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Siddhant Jain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Siddhant Jain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Siddhant Jain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Siddhant Jain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Siddhant Jain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Siddhant Jain