One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Navi Mumbai - Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar

Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 15, CBD-Belapur, Navi Mumbai
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Shirish provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Consumer related Matters, Corporate Matters, Cyber Crime Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shirish enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2005.

Enrollment Number : MAH/741/2005
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai
  • District Court, Mumbai
  • Family Courts, Mumbai
  • Trial Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Navi Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar

Q: Paid girl online what's app , chats , does court accept whatsapp chat

September 2022 I got a website of paid call girl link on my cell phone through whatsapp. In that website there were many profiles of paid call girl with there whatsapp number. They texted me their rates and I paid them the amount . But they cheated me. But in that one women was genuine I took service from her 8 to 10 times in last four months on whatsapp video call , I never showed my face to her and she never showed her face to me. Now I felt to quit everything , but the main problem is , by looking at her photo I guessed that she is married . I am anticipating that if some one for example her husband or anyone from her family saw her chats with me on her cell phone then they will try to find my cell phone number and make a police complaint and all , and the my whatsapp cell phone number is registered by my brother name , so everything will fall on his name. I have my chats , she use to tell her rates and I paid her those all chats are there in my cellphone. - Please tell

Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar answered
Hello, Her husband will not do anything. You never meet her. So Nothing adverse will happen in your case. But do not spoil your life in these things. You already decided to quit. So quit and forget everything.

Q: Hi all, Please guide whether have to take bail from police station or

Hi allPlease guide whether have to take bail from police station or courtFIR was filed in Nov 21 in Uttar pradesh am am settled in mumbai, got stay from Allahabad High court they transferred to meditation meditation bench which was failed so court cancelled stay order in sep 22Police took our statement on 41a and now filed chargesheet under 498-A,323,504,506,3/4,3/4.police removed sec 377 from FIRNot received any notice but online status showing appearance status on 25 novMy lawyer told me that will try Stay on chargesheetWhat will be the correct step to get bail from lower court or try to stay on chargesheet from High court?nnCan me or my family member get bail from police station?

Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar answered
You have to apply for anticipatory bail from court. You may seek regular bail also but there is risk for arrest. Police station will give you bail you have apply to the court. Stay on chargesheet is not possible.

Q: violence performed on a old man

a young adult male punched my father in chest and tried to choke him because my father verbally used bad words towards him and my father has a medical condition about it and he is 60 years old. can i sue the guy?

Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar answered
Yes approach the local police station and file complaint against the person. Attempt to murder and other sections can be imposed and case can be registered against the person in the local police station.

Q: file a criminal complain against a women who claims to be a first wife

We have purchased property from a person who was married with three women (we where not aware) . We took no objection letter from his 3rd wife and children. But his second wife and children now wants to claim for the property. His first wife does not have children. But we discovered that he never divorced his first wife. (He and His first wife are dead now) nnWhat is the procedure for outsider to file a criminal complain against a women who claims to be a first wife even though she is a second wife?

Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar answered
Second wife is not entitled for property but the children born from second wife will have the share in the property. Perjury complaint can be filed against the second wife. But all these depends on the facts of the case.

Q: Offence under section 353,504 (Abused Traffic Police )

Its very unfortunate that one of my female friend got arrested on 22.11.22, missed to take anticipatory bail as not aware of that matter will go in court.We apologised to concern officer but they file FIR against my friend .I appointed lawyer for bail in lower court but got rejected, again file for bail in session court and very next day got date for hearing but honourable judge was busy in other matter so given date for 29.11.22 due to weekends.I am very disappointed and sad as for female has no criminal history ,unmarried and have a great career ahead.On duty traffic police also misbehaved so she got offended and abused him.This is very common thing amongst traffic police and riders .my friends made mistake but she had not committed any heinous crime so she suffered such like that. my friend will be in judicial custody till 29.11.22.I would be obliged if you kindly guide me in this case.What should i do if she can't get bail on 29.11.22.Please help me and guide me nThanking You

Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar answered
You have not quoted the section imposed on your friend. if bail is rejected in sessions Court then you have to approach the High Court. You may also file fresh bail application in same Court on completion of investigation.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar

Can Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar?

When you meet with Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shirish Shivram Pawar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.