One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Thane - Advocate Shakila Shaikh

Advocate Shakila Shaikh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Mira Road, Thane
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Divorce, Family, Property, Child Custody, Muslim Law, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shakila Shaikh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Shakila provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, child custody related matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shakila enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2013. she is a member of the Bar Association of Maharashtra & Goa.

Enrollment Number : MAH/4293/2013
  • District Court, Bhandara,
  • District Court, Thane,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Get advice from Advocate Shakila Shaikh

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Additional Comments (Optional)

Top Reviews

Amit - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
Aug 16, 2017
Questions Answered by Advocate Shakila Shaikh Can anyone claim property rights if we stay there more than 30 years?