One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ludhiana - Advocate Saurabh Kapoor

Advocate Saurabh Kapoor

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Lines, Ludhiana
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Saurabh Kapoor has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Along with the above, Advocate Saurabh has also aired live on many of Radio shows including FM Gold aired in Chandigarh. He spoke and answered queries on Fundamental Rights, Free Legal Aid and Rights covered under the Motor Accident Claim Act.

Advocate Saurabh provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, motor accident related matters, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Saurabh enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2012. He is a member of the Ludhiana District Bar Association & High Court of Punjab & Haryana.

Enrollment Number : P/1287/2012

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ludhiana

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Saurabh Kapoor. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Saurabh Kapoor

Q: How to file for divorce in case of contract marriage

Sir my name is XYZ. In 2008 I did marriage. It was contract marriage to go on spouse study visa.It got registerd in 2009. It was a contract marriage so I never visit boy's house. In 2010 I took non judicial divorce I was not aware that it is not legal divorce. Now I want to aply canadian PR with a boy whom I love. For this I need to marry him. My problm is I cant wait for six month period of divorce with the contract marriage . Guide me how can I take divorce ASAP . As the contract marriage is not real onebut unfortunately it I registred.

Advocate Saurabh Kapoor answered
There is no contract marriage as per law. As you yourself said your marriage is registered that mean you need to file divorce before proper court. There are two one is to file divorce with mutual consent and other if you are not in contact with your ex spouse, you can file divorce under section 13 of HMA if you are governed by Hindu Law.

Q: Orders passed by High Court not executed

there is a order passed by Double bench of high court to remove the obstructions and encroachments and asked executive engineer to take action. on the other hand People living there says that they have registered their plots with revenue of Punjab have mutation and paid property taxes. what can be done plz suggest

Advocate Saurabh Kapoor answered
You first need to file an application before executive engineer for removal of obstruction as per order passed by hon'ble High. Even then if no action taken then proceed with contempt petition against the concerned official before High Court.

Q: What are the documents to be verified before buying an apartment

How can I verify the property documents and any legal obligation currently standing on builder space where he is projecting the new Flat to be constructed. Is there any fool proof checks before booking an apartment in Mohali under GMADA authority. Appreciate any kind reply

Advocate Saurabh Kapoor answered
Please verify the records of patwari pertaining to land over which construction has been raised, in whose name it is standing in record, whether any liability of any khasra numbers. All these have to be verified

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Saurabh Kapoor

Can Advocate Saurabh Kapoor represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Saurabh Kapoor can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Saurabh Kapoor?

When you meet with Advocate Saurabh Kapoor for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Saurabh Kapoor?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Saurabh Kapoor, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Saurabh Kapoor?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Saurabh Kapoor, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Saurabh Kapoor?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Saurabh Kapoor regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Saurabh Kapoor?

The cost of hiring Advocate Saurabh Kapoor can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.