One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ludhiana - Advocate Amit Rai

Advocate Amit Rai

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Ludhiana
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Immigration, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
14 years Experience, Advocate Amit Rai has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years as more than 13 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. especially Divorce Law, Criminal Law, Matrimonial Law

  • District Court, Ludhiana,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Amit Rai

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Mahima - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Amit Rai

Q: Is there any law forcing to write smt. After divorce.bcz I don't want

My marriage broke after few days within month & no physical relationship with partner. Bt i want to know is it necessary to write smt. Before my name in working place. Bt i don't want to write smt. Is I'm doing right .is there law regarding it because i want my new beginning.

Advocate Amit Rai answered
yah mayne Nahin Rakhta ki aapane koi relation Nahin banaya hai ho chuki hai shaadi ke sare rights pure Ho chuke hain marriage ceremony hone ke bad aap single Nahin Rah Gai Hain ismein relation banana Banna Koi mayne Nahin Rakhta Ek shaadi ki ceremony Puri hone ke bad aapka status single Nahin Rah jata hai aap smt he lagaenge

Q: Ipc 120B in murder case under 18 yrs age boy get bail in how many days

Actually we stuck in a problem ….my family member who is under 18 yrs of age having a ipc120b in a murder case without any reason …can he will get bail if he will than in how many days …..he is in custody from last more than one month

Advocate Amit Rai answered
if he is in under 18 he can get bail, days can't tell exact it will take some time, if he is in under 18 he can get bail, days can't tell exact it will take some time, if he is in under 18 he can get bail, days can't tell exact it will take some time,

Q: Dhara 323 & 325 IP Dehat Punjqb Bathinda

Mere papa ko cahaca ne arm par mara aur hadii Tut gyi uske uper 323 325 lgai gyi dhara hai, usne bahro e jmant krwa lyi c ,ik day v jail nhi gya kya usko sza milegi ja bs kuj nhi hoga

Advocate Amit Rai answered
धारा छोटी लगी थी जिस कारन थाने से जमानत मिल गई। हड्डी टूटी है तो धारा 326 भी लग सकती थी। घर में घुस कर मारा है तो 452 भी लगनी थी। अभी भी धारा बढ़ाई जा सकती है बिना देरी वकील से मिले तथा आगे की कार्यवाही करे

Q: After panchayati divorce meri wife aaj 10 saal baad case lga rhi hai

Mai govt employee hu mera panchayat mai divorce hua tha us k meri ex wife ki dusri shadi ho gyi or meri bhi bt meri ex ife 12 saal case lga rhi hai dubara kya krna chahiye mujhe?

Advocate Amit Rai answered
dekhiae aapka Agar Panchayati divorce hua tha divorce ki koi value Nahin Hai aapane bhi shaadi Kar Li Thi aur aap ki wife ne bhi pahle wali Ne bhi shaadi Kar Li Thi To usmein Na To vo Kuchh kar sakti hai na to aap kuch kar sakte ho Kyunki aap dono Logon Ne Kar Diya Agar Sahi rahata to vah case kar sakta tha jis se dusre Wale Ko section 494 Mein Saja ho sakti thi

Q: Physical assault by husband (MLR done) twice in 28 days of marriage

Respected Lawyers,nI am seeking advice for physical assault by husband where I scumbto to injuries ,trauma of being pushed from balcony of 4th floor in 28 days of marriage. He sent threat message to kill my family and beat them on Watsapp day earlier .I was rescued by sister at 2 am and I left with my laptop and only documents in my nightwear its captured in building cctv .my sister however took photos of all what was left in bedroom . Two days after incident me, my sis and mother went to talk with inlaws who refused to acknowledge it and blocked my way to pick my belongings clothes, shoes,bags,jewellery locked in husband's bedroom.however my sister and mom cud drag only my 3 suitcases already packed . Husband and inlaws forced me to sign on white paper to dissolve marriage and get ur belongings .I lodged complaint in police station ,where he dodged calls by ASI for 3 weeks ,been absent 2/4 meetings, threatening to destroy my belongings and denying to return. I'm facing trauma .help

Advocate Amit Rai answered
you can come to my office for your concern, you don't worry, all the items you can get as if police have not lodged your FIR then we can approach Court in US 156 megistrate can pass the order for status report, so many remedies are available in indian law, so no worry come to my office district court ludhiana


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Amit Rai

Can Advocate Amit Rai represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Amit Rai can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Rai?

When you meet with Advocate Amit Rai for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Rai?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Amit Rai, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Rai?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Amit Rai, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Amit Rai?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Amit Rai regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Amit Rai?

The cost of hiring Advocate Amit Rai can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.