One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mohali - Advocate Sarabjit Singh Cheema

Advocate Sarabjit Singh Cheema

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Sector - 59, Mohali
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Sarabjit Singh Cheema has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sarabjit Singh Cheema's office is in Sector - 59, Mohali.
  • District Court, Moga,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mohali

Questions Answered by Advocate Sarabjit Singh Cheema Procedure for anticipatory bail for IPC 498A, 420 Marriage dispute with NRI divorce case and 498 a