One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Sirsa - Advocate Sanjay Goyal

Advocate Sanjay Goyal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Sirsa
LawRato32 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sanjay Goyal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired 30 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Fatehabad
  • District Court, Sirsa
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Popular Reviews

Gourav Jain - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sanjay Goyal

Q: Regarding Reply to legal notice about a matter resolved outside court

I have given a cheque, but stopped its payment due to some conflict with opposite party, but later the matter was settled outside court on 10 oct around 12:50pm and i have payed the cheque amount in cash which i have both written and video proof, but now i have received a notice from opposite party advocate regarding payment of that cheque and when i checked registery post timings and date it was 10am 10oct, so the notice was sent before settlement, now do i need to reply that, and how

Advocate Sanjay Goyal answered
Yes you should reply to that legal notice to safeguard yourself. Or else ask the complaint to withdraw that notice so that there is no case against you. It is advisable to get the situation clear otherwise complaint will be filed and they there will be unnecessary hardship. Contact for more advice.


A died mother whose died after her son's death can be a shareholder in her son's property, although she doesn't claim same property when she was alive

Advocate Sanjay Goyal answered
Yes mother will have a share in the property of the son. After death of son it will go into class one legal heirs . So after son’s death share will be inherited by the mother in her share as applicable . Claim is not required it will be legal heirs you will inherit. For further advice contact me.

Q: cancellation of registered sale deed

My GF was having agriculture land in Haryana, after death of grandfather it was transferred to my father as per act came in force in year 2011 of shamlat deh becoming owner of property, in 2015 my father become legal owner thru DRO this shamlat deh property. now in october my father sold this property and the sale deed executed and intikal also registered. but after 3 days DC has cancelled the sale deed on the request of gram sarpanch and panchyat officer, is it valid cancel, or challangeable

Advocate Sanjay Goyal answered
It can be challenged. Contact for further advice on this subject matter. There are different ways to tackle the case/ cancellation. You have to see the ground for cancellation of the registered deed. If you need legal advice contact me.

Q: I have changed my name from Jonu to Jitesh Lakhiwal through Haryana Government Gazette.but I'm facin

I have changed my name from Jonu to Jitesh Lakhiwal through Haryana Government Gazette.but I'm facing problem to get government job as my old name still Jonu in academic certificates

Advocate Sanjay Goyal answered
Get your certificates updated as per your new name . You have to give application to board and university and if they don’t listen then file a case in court and seek declarations and get your new certificates. Contact for further help.

Q: Can main gate of group housing society which is 10 years old, be widen

Can main gate of group housing society which is 10 years old, be widened as per law or town planning rules of gurgaon. Present gate is as per approved building plan of the society. As widening of gate will effect my flat as then gate will be exactly in front of my flat.

Advocate Sanjay Goyal answered
You can take injunction against that gate. No one can obstruct your personal space for anything. You can either give application to society objecting the same. Or else they are not listening then knock the doors of court. For any other help contact

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sanjay Goyal

Can Advocate Sanjay Goyal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sanjay Goyal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sanjay Goyal?

When you meet with Advocate Sanjay Goyal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sanjay Goyal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sanjay Goyal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sanjay Goyal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sanjay Goyal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sanjay Goyal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sanjay Goyal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sanjay Goyal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sanjay Goyal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.