One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Dehradun - Advocate Rohit Dhyani

Advocate Rohit Dhyani

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Dalanwala, Dehradun
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Property, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rohit Dhyani has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rohit provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters,Recovery Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rohit enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttrakhand in 2015.

Enrollment Number : UK-177/2015
  • District Court, Dehradun,
  • Uttarakhand High Court

Get advice from Advocate Rohit Dhyani

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Rohit Dhyani Do I need a public prosecutor to represent me in a case for hurt? 420 IPC case filed against father in cheque forgery matter