One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Amritsar - Advocate Raman Aggarwal

Advocate Raman Aggarwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
District Court, Amritsar
20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Raman Aggarwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Raman provides services in various fields of family matters, property matters, landlord and tenant matters, consumer court matters, civil matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Raman enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 1999. He is a member of the Amritsar Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/1213/1999
  • District Court, Amritsar,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Get advice from Advocate Raman Aggarwal

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Raman Aggarwal Seller refusing to sell property after payment of token money Problems faced if a builder only has documents for land