One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Thane - Advocate Prathamesh Singh

Advocate Prathamesh Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoThane, Thane
LawRato3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Property, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Prathamesh Singh has been practicing and handling cases with his teams, a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and services in Non Litigation matters like Scrutiny Of Documents & Vetting Of Title report, Search report, Land Searches report , Issue of Title Certificate etc and Litigation practice in Civil and Criminal Litigation related to Recovery, , Negotiable Instrument act, Land Disputes, Specific Performance, Banking and Finance, Consumer Disputes, Co-Operative Societies, Legal Heirship Certificate, Succession Certificate, Letter of Administration and Probate, Matrimonial and divorce laws & others Act , all civil and criminal disputes/litigations at all level of courts etc in various courts and tribunals across India.

  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Mumbai,
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Kalyan,
  • District Court, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Navi Mumbai,
  • District Court, Thane,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai,
  • Metropolitan Magistrate Courts, Mumbai,
  • Trial Courts, Mumbai

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Prathamesh Singh

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Prathamesh Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Prathamesh Singh

Q: Guilty person doesn't want to appear in court,so as to delay the court

I have face cheque bounce case, the guilty person doesn't receive the summons send by court, as he changed his address frequently. & now I didn't know his new address

Advocate Prathamesh Singh answered
Good Morning Sir,in the 138 cheque bonus case if the summons is not served on the knowing address then you can approach the court for serving the person via what's app number , Email I'd or normal message or you can atleast paper publication application or you can take police help to find person after giving application at court. court will decide possibility of service of summons.

Q: Gift deed residential property case.

My parental aunt (spinster) gifted me a residential property in mumbai the 2016( registered gift deed). One of my sister was unhappy,n hence she influenced my aunt to file case against me for fraud gift deed in 2018.My aunt died recently.kindly advice regarding the case.

Advocate Prathamesh Singh answered
Good Evening,firstly I have to go through the register gift deed in the year 2016 between you and aunt.After that only I can give you suggestion regarding this matter.and is your aunt has filed a case against you in court for cancellation of gift deed which is registered in the year 2016

Q: Will probate petition filing procedure

Does anyone of the beneficiaries have to be present in the court at the time of filing a will probate petition Or only the advocate have to go to the court for filing petition for will probate? And how does the court gives acknowledgment for recieving the court fees for will probate? And how does the advocate acknowledge for recieving his fees, if it is in cash?

Advocate Prathamesh Singh answered
Good Evening Sir,All beneficiaries are required to be present in the court before / mid of the process it's will receive paid court fees challan.andadvocate can give received payment invoice.

Q: Legal heir transmission of flat in the co op society

The flat situated in Navi Mumbai is solely owned by my wife who demised in Nov 2016. I myself and our two daughters are the legal heirs of the deceased. If I wanted to transfer the ownership of the flat in my name , what would be the entire procedure and cost? Is it necessary to register deed of family settlement.Kindly advise me.Thanks.

Advocate Prathamesh Singh answered
Hello Good Afternoon, First and foremost you can file for Succession/Legal Heir Certificate for transfer of Flat. Also the court fees will be for maximum Rs. 75,000/-. It will take minimum 4-5 months and maximum 7-8 months (it depends on court) and Advocate's professional charges would be around Rs. 35,000/- excluding court work charges. For example: Court fees, Paper publication,etc. And also you can register deed but is not advisable.

Q: Removing Co-Owner for a property

I am a NRI. I own a property with a co-owner. I want to know what is the best way to remove co-owner. Co-owner is a aged person who lives in India. What is the best way to complete the transaction while I will be outside of India.

Advocate Prathamesh Singh answered
hello, you can remove co-owner by execution of release deed or relinquishment deed.if you cannot come you can executed a power of attorney in any one of trusted person to execute release deed or relinquishment deed.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Prathamesh Singh

Can Advocate Prathamesh Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Prathamesh Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Prathamesh Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Prathamesh Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Prathamesh Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Prathamesh Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Prathamesh Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Prathamesh Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Prathamesh Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Prathamesh Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Prathamesh Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Prathamesh Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.