One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Goa - Advocate Prashant Agrawal

Advocate Prashant Agrawal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPanaji, Goa
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Konkani, Marathi
Advocate Prashant Agrawal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Prashant provides services in various fields of Labour & Service Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prashant enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2006. He is a member of North Goa Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/6266/2006
  • District and Sessions Court, Panaji
  • District Court, North Goa

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Goa

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Prashant Agrawal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Prashant Agrawal

Q: Legal action against non payment of salary to a Government servant

I am a government servent.I have not been paid salary from September 2017 till date.I have written a letter in this regard to HOD.I have been working for 6 years.Still no confirmation letter.I have reminded about my confirmation too.

Advocate Prashant Agrawal answered
You can make representation about the payment of your salary to the Secretary to the Government of the concerned department of which you fall under to the Chief Secretary or depending upon the service rules applicable to you if it states that that disputes on pay/ revision shall lie upon to the Minister's court. There is also Service Ombudsman constituted , you can make your representation to them also. In regards to your confirmation in service, it all depends upon the conditions mentioned in the appointment letter.

Q: Non-Veg Shop near Old Hindu temple hurting the religious sentiment.

Non Veg Shop legally Operating near Hindu Temple recently started. what is the procedure to complain? Smell of the cooked food reaching temple.

Advocate Prashant Agrawal answered
Your query for operation of Non Veg Shop, you can legally challenge the operation if he has got required licence from Food and Drug Authority, Health Department, Municipality/ Panchayat and whether registered under Shop and Establishment. If he has got requisite licence then you can ask to shift the shop through persuasion by the intervention of Local Panchayat/ Municipality considering public sentiments are affected.

Q: Does notice go home in court marriage verification

For court marriage does any letter go home incase family is not accepting the match?? When pinned at the notice board is the photograph attached also incase there is rejection from one side?

Advocate Prashant Agrawal answered
Parties (bride and groom) need to submit a notice in writing, in the form specified in the second schedule to the Marriage Officer of the district, in which at least one of the parties to the marriage has resided for a period of not less than 30 days immediately preceding the date on which such notice is given. The notice shall accompany a joint affidavit by the parties in prescribed format to the office of the Marriage Officer.After receiving the duly filled application from the parties, the Marriage Officer will issue a notice (with a copy on notice board) for claims and objections to the Marriage Officers of home districts of both the bride and groom, returnable within one month.Marriage Officers of home districts publicice widely for information of all concerned like parents, relatives etc., so that they can file claims and objections, if any, to the Marriage Officer of concerned home district.If no claims and objections are received within the stipulated period of one month from Marriage Officers of home districts, the marriage is solemnized and registered in the court of Marriage Officer, in presence of 3 (three) witnesses under Special Marriage Act, 1954.Normally they paste the notice on the notice board of the Marriage Officer's Office

Q: Articles in the newspaper give me mental torture, can I file a case

A newspaper editor is displaying various articles in his newspaper. Which is giving me mental torture. He displays those articles regularly. I have not even spoke to him yet nor taken any legal step. If any legal step to be taken against him. What shall i take? Please help. Thanks in advance

Advocate Prashant Agrawal answered
Yes you can file suit if you find anything false or disturbing and so also claim damages for mental torture. Quicker remedy would be filing complaint before Press Council of India in case the newspaper publisher is not following norms which they are required to.

Q: Time money involve in getting relieving letter through labour court

I would like to know how much time and money require to get relieving letter through labour court, ?

Advocate Prashant Agrawal answered
The details of the query asked is insufficient to answer. In order to approach Labour Court there shall be an industrial dispute as defined under the Act and the person raising the dispute shall be a workman again as defined under the Act. In regards to money, Industrial Dispute Act is a welfare legislation hence court fees is exempted.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Prashant Agrawal

Can Advocate Prashant Agrawal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Prashant Agrawal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Agrawal?

When you meet with Advocate Prashant Agrawal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Agrawal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Agrawal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Agrawal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Agrawal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Prashant Agrawal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Prashant Agrawal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Prashant Agrawal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Prashant Agrawal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.