One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Goa - Advocate Parimal Redkar

Advocate Parimal Redkar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoCaranzalem, Panji, Goa
LawRato19 years Experience
Advocate Parimal Redkar
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Konkani, Marathi
Advocate Parimal Redkar completed his law in the year 2005 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Consumer Court, Insurance, Labour & Service, Property, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Parimal enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2005. He is a member of the Bar Association of Maharashtra & Goa.

Enrollment Number : MAH/2077/2005
Advocate Parimal Redkar

  • Bombay High Court
  • District and Sessions Court, Panaji
  • District Consumer Forum, North Goa
  • District Consumer Forum, South Goa
  • District Court, North Goa
  • District Court, South Goa

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Parimal Redkar

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Yashveer Srivastava - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Parimal Redkar understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. Adv.Parimal Redkar aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago
Manoranjan mudli - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Parimal Redkar

Questions Answered by Advocate Parimal Redkar

Q: property sold 10 years before was paid half by the buyer

my parents sold property 10 years before to a british citizen but he paid only half of the amount didnt pay the rest amount. so can i file a case for the remaining amount or no

Advocate Parimal Redkar answered
were u aware about the sale of ppty. if no how you cane ro know and when you came to know. there is limitation period of 3 years. could you please mail me the sale deed copy. jave u sent a legal notice . if yes then when so kindly provide further details. and provide us your documents

Q: What deductions can be made from SD by landlord at the end of lease?

Is Maintenance , cleaning and repainting of apartment comes under tenant's obligation while vacating? In my case landlord has deducted more than half of the security deposit I.e Rs. 16800 for the maintenance and cleaning of 2 bhk apartment and furniture without informing me and delaying of balance SD refund for more than 1 year. The rates quoted for maintenance are exorbitant for example cleaning of 2 bathrooms is Rs.1200, cleaning of 5 seater sofa is Rs. 1800 , Painting of walls where there was seepage Rs. 7000 (seepage in walls is fault in apartment). Where as we cleaned the apartment before leaving( general cleaning.)I just want to know whether landlord can deduct for normal wear and tear of apartment and spend tenant's SD money without informing tenant or discussing about costs involved. FYI in lease agreement it's only mentioned that SD can be deducted against any pending dues and any damages done to property.

Advocate Parimal Redkar answered
normal wear and tear has to be excluded. seepage in walls was it your fault?? you should have got it cleaned before leaving and taken approval of land lord. was the bathroom very dirty while handing over? and what sbt other items..looks he has charged you for leaving the premises untidy and not in the same condition as handed over to you

Q: Cement, Sand & Laterite stone go-down & sale in residential area.

We have a guy storing and selling large quantity of Cement, Laterite stone & sand in residential are which is causing heavy dust leading to serious health issues. What are the actions we can take to stop this activity leaglly?

Advocate Parimal Redkar answered
you talk to him first and ask him to take precautionary measures. if he does not listen you complaint to the pollution control board and also make a complaint to your panchayat. send him a legal notice asking him to refrain from cause dust pollution. which is the place at. u can call me for any queries.

Q: my uncles property matters to transfer on my dads

my grand father gave his property his younger son , my uncle . but he doesnt stay here in the house we my dad and our family taking care of the property for around for 18 or 19 years so is it possible to clam for this property by my dad

Advocate Parimal Redkar answered
how he gave to younger son. any documents?? let me know the family many siblings you father has. please forward me proper details to answer your query.was it orally given or any documentation done. normally all children have equal rights in Portuguese law. r u a Goan??you can call me for queries.

Q: Procedure to distributed property equally

we are owning property jointly, having four names of on I IVX documents, amoungst four father died. How to distribute/make partition of property in this situation. pls. let us know the procedure so that property will get distributed equally.

Advocate Parimal Redkar answered
Is this ppty in goa and youll are goans.??father and 3 of his brother or you 4 siblings??kindly clear this or u can call on my mobile.uf in goa thennyou will have to go for partition deed or suit for partition

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Parimal Redkar

Can Advocate Parimal Redkar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Parimal Redkar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Parimal Redkar?

When you meet with Advocate Parimal Redkar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Parimal Redkar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Parimal Redkar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Parimal Redkar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Parimal Redkar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Parimal Redkar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Parimal Redkar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Parimal Redkar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Parimal Redkar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Parimal Redkar