One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nashik - Advocate Nilesh Rathi

Advocate Nilesh Rathi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Patil Nagar, Nashik
14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, Labour & Service, Recovery, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Nilesh Rathi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 14 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Nilesh Rathi's office is in Patil Nagar, Nashik.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District Court, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Nashik

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Nashik

Top Reviews

GAUTAM MAHADU KEDARE - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward. Mr. Rathi Nilesh (Advocate) give me a initial decision.
Oct 13, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Nilesh Rathi Can I avoid first appearance in cheque bounce case against me in court Will an audio or video clip be accepted as a valid proof in court?