One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Navi Mumbai - Advocate Neha Rathore

Advocate Neha Rathore

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKamothe, Navi Mumbai
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
High Court, R.T.I
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Neha Rathore has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Neha provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Maters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Documentation Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Neha enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2014. She is a member of the Bar Association of Panvel.

Enrollment Number : MAH/6098/2013

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Navi Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Neha Rathore. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Neha Rathore

Q: What to do when bank is refusing to provide salary slip under RTI

my categeroy is husband is working in the idbi bank.i want his income proofe.what should i do.i asked for the salary slip under the rti act but bank refuse the application and give me the reason that we cannot give pearsonal information what should i do

Advocate Neha Rathore answered
Hello Mam,As per Law the RTI application is bound by certain limitations and hence cannot provide you with the personal details like Salary slip. You can ask for same after filing of case through Court's Order. For further clarification you may feel free to contact.

Q: What is the time limit to get reply of RTI

I submitted my rti application around 3 months back , but i don't get any response

Advocate Neha Rathore answered
Sir,The time limit is generally 30 days from the date of Application. Make sure the address provide was correct and kindly put a reminder application reminding them about your issue and information you are seeking.

Q: Can a RTI be filed to know about the salary and assets of the Husband?

How to file RTI to know husbands salary Shares, income, assets ,movable and immovable. Need to know ASAP as my Sister is facing problem in Overseas.

Advocate Neha Rathore answered
RTI is only applicable for obtaining information about the Public Authority. Hence not applicable for personal information and same goes for your Husband's Salary. Earlier also petitions are filed for obtaining information on husband's Salary but the same was denied by the RTI as well as High Court has upheld that same cannot be provided.

Q: Remedies against stop payment of cheque

Maine ek 1 lack ka check samne wale party ko diya tha lakin usne bank me dalne se 1le maine wo check stop payment kiya tha so ab wo muz pe case kar rahi hai please suggest me what i do ??

Advocate Neha Rathore answered
She cannot file case against you directly U/s. 138, she will have to send a legal Notice to you first. Wait for her Notice and they you can reply back via Legal Notice reply with your details and evidence of stop payment. Mean while approach your bank and get proof for the stop payments made by you. That will be your strong evidence.

Q: Legal action when against notice for restitution of conjugal rights

For his future security husbqnd sent my legal notice to return to my matrimonial home.he himself asked me to stay with parents as he wants divorce. belong to Hindu religion. What step should be taken?

Advocate Neha Rathore answered
Hello,You should send him a legal Notice replying to his Notice , wherein you should narrate all the incidents the reasons why you left your matrimony home and when you are not willing to return back. Consult a good Advocate who can send the legal Notice on your behalf. If you fail to do so he may file the case for Restitution of conjugal rights.Thanks & Regards,Adv. Neha Rathore

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Neha Rathore

Can Advocate Neha Rathore represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Neha Rathore can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Neha Rathore?

When you meet with Advocate Neha Rathore for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Neha Rathore?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Neha Rathore, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Neha Rathore?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Neha Rathore, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Neha Rathore?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Neha Rathore regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Neha Rathore?

The cost of hiring Advocate Neha Rathore can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.