One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Neetesh Pandey

Advocate Neetesh Pandey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKalyanpur, Lucknow
LawRato2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Documentation, High Court, Labour & Service, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Neetesh Pandey has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Lucknow
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

Abhishek - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Neetesh Pandey sir is an expert in his field. He has solved my case within 48hrs and also he has guided me in a proper way and made my complaint removed and helped me to unfroze my bank account within 4days.
2 months ago
Anjani - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Neetesh Pandey

Q: Criminal case can be transfer to one district to another

A criminal case under section 34,409 IPC 66 c, d of IT act can be transfer from one district to another. As incident occur with customers in NBFC branch located in Shravasti where as transaction occur in Agar Petrol pump and FIR lodge against employee working at Mathura branch with fabricating story . Does the criminal case can be transfer from Shravasti To Agra district.

Advocate Neetesh Pandey answered
Transferring a case from one district court to another in India is a legal process that involves filing an application with the court, providing valid grounds for the transfer, and obtaining the court's order. The procedure is governed by the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, specifically Section 24 and Order 41 Rule 2.

Q: Fraud by lawyer with law rato client

One lawyer was contacted by me in 2020 yr through law rato web site. He has now taken 2 lapis till date but nothing do anything with my case. Kindly assist.

Advocate Neetesh Pandey answered
I think there is a mis communication between you and your lawyer you better sit down together and figure out why you are keys is not going anywhere at time some cases take a lot of time to resolve if you would tell what case you have then I might help you know that your case is being taking care of or not

Q: Fees advocate for quashing of FIR

Fees for quashing of FIR under section 34,409 IPC ,66 c,d of IT act whereas two accused named in FIR but accused 1 want to remove his name from FIR as his name comes into light as per extral judical statment of accused 2 . What will be the fees charged by advocate for this .suggest any estimate

Advocate Neetesh Pandey answered
call karo on my number we will guide u for quashing the whole FIR cannot be quest but if one party is found not guilty his name can be removed from the FIR by the High court. so you can go head and file the question under 482 CRPC

Q: Regarding quashing of FIR or remove name from case

If an FIR lodge against two accused under section 34,409 IPC 66 c,d of IT act . Both accused on bail and chargesheet filed against accused 1 and supplimentary chargesheet filed against accused 2 . Accused 1 name come into light as per extra judical confession of accused 2 . Can accused 1 move to high court for quashing or to remove his name from FIR or chargesheet Does it is possible ? Any lawyer for quashing in Lucknow bench high court

Advocate Neetesh Pandey answered
yes he can go for quashing in high court.. in the High court you can file question at any point of time when the charge sheet is filed or before that under section 482 CRPC. there is a fair possibility of the chart sheet to request on the name and the name to be removed from the FIR. so go ahead and file the question in High court

Q: The other party has filled a false FIR under section 504 and 506

The other party has filled a false FIR under section 504 and 506 on me and my family. He is a land mafiya who purchase land somewhere else and now claiming my land as his purchased one. In order to take revenge he put a false FIR on my name.I need clarification on this matter with you and also wanted enquire if I can get my passport if a case under 504 and 505 is going-on on my name

Advocate Neetesh Pandey answered
the mentioned sections which is 504 and 506 is a non cognizable offence and it will not affect your passport at all . and if somebody is driving your land by showing false paper then you can always file a case against him

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Neetesh Pandey

Can Advocate Neetesh Pandey represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Neetesh Pandey can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Neetesh Pandey?

When you meet with Advocate Neetesh Pandey for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Neetesh Pandey?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Neetesh Pandey, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Neetesh Pandey?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Neetesh Pandey, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Neetesh Pandey?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Neetesh Pandey regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Neetesh Pandey?

The cost of hiring Advocate Neetesh Pandey can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.