One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Thane - Advocate Nadeem Shaikh

Advocate Nadeem Shaikh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKhopat, Thane
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu
Advocate Nadeem Shaikh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Bombay High Court
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai
  • District Court, Thane
  • Family Courts, Mumbai
  • Trial Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Thane

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Nadeem Shaikh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Nadeem Shaikh

Q: IPC 306

What to do if your name is mentioned in suicide note just out of revenge? Infact you very well know you were only person who have supported that person in tough situations and yet after sometime when there is fight in the friendship other person mentions you in suicide note.

Advocate Nadeem Shaikh answered
First of all you will have to take an anticipatory bail in order to avoid arrest. After that, depending on the contents of the matter, it can be quashed in High Court by filing a petition. Every matter has different facts and circumstances, so depending on it your case will be decided accordingly

Q: Wife not willing to stay with husband

Its been 3 years after our marriage. I have one kid. I am working for a salary of 14k in small city in Goa. I have my fathers home so no need to pay rent. Parents r retired and getting old and i hav to look after them. But Wife stay in mumbai in her parents home. She said she will not stay with me. She is telling to purchase flat in Mumbai and search job in mumbai. I cant afford her plans. I love to stay in Goa. Kindly suggest how to go for divorce. And how much alimony i need to pay.

Advocate Nadeem Shaikh answered
If your wife is also willing for divorce, then you both can file for mutual divorce in court as per your personal law. Alimony always depends on your wife. You might not even pay a single penny, if she agrees to that.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Nadeem Shaikh

Can Advocate Nadeem Shaikh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Nadeem Shaikh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Nadeem Shaikh?

When you meet with Advocate Nadeem Shaikh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Nadeem Shaikh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Nadeem Shaikh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Nadeem Shaikh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Nadeem Shaikh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Nadeem Shaikh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Nadeem Shaikh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Nadeem Shaikh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Nadeem Shaikh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.