One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate M Sathish

Advocate M Sathish

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMogappair, Chennai
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Media and Entertainment, Motor Accident, NCLT, Patent, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate M Sathish has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. He has a total of 10 years of professional experience in providing all kinds of legal consultancy and advisory services

Advocate Sathish provides services in various fields of law, including, but not limited to Civil, Criminal, Arbitration, Labour & Service Matters, Intellectual Property Rights, Trademark, matters relating to Property Law, Copyright, inter-alia, Suits, Writs, Appeals, Revisions, Complaints relating to Debt Recovery, Dishonor of Cheques, Rent Control Act, Cheque Bounce Matters, Matrimonial disputes and drafting and vetting of various agreements, documents, will, MOU, and so on.

He has extensive knowledge and expertise in Corporate Matters, Winding up of Companies, Mergers & Acquisitions, Companies Strike of Issues, Trademark and Copyright Matters, Matters pertaining to Import & Export Laws, Foreign Exchange Issues, Companies Arbitration Matters.

Advocate Sathish enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry in 2010. He is a member of Madras Advocates Association.

Enrollment Number : Ms/2352/2010
  • Court of Small Causes, Chennai,
  • Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Chennai,
  • Family Court, Chennai,
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Chennai,
  • Madras High Court,
  • National Company Law Tribunal, Chennai,
  • Tamil Nadu State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate M Sathish

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate M Sathish. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate M Sathish Boyfriend in the name of marriage took advantage and money laundered. mortgage done in 1996 is the limitation over