One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nashik - Advocate Komal Chavan

Advocate Komal Chavan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCBS Road, Nashik
LawRato4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Corporate, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Property, Startup, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Komal Chavan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Nashik

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Komal Chavan

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Komal Chavan. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Komal Chavan Does a married daughter have right on father property I wanted to know what is the best way to transfer property