One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Amritsar - Advocate Kanwar Pahul Singh

Advocate Kanwar Pahul Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 5+ user ratings
Katra Moti Ram, Amritsar
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Criminal, Family, Labour & Service, Property
Language(s) Spoken: Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Kanwar Pahul Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kanwar provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kanwar enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2009. He is a member of the Bar Association of Punjab & Haryana.

Enrollment Number : P/1785/2009
  • District Court, Amritsar,
  • District Court, Chandigarh,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Get advice from Advocate Kanwar Pahul Singh

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Kanwar Pahul Singh Can a writ be filed against termination order Can we get police protection if we elope and marry from our families?