One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Trichy - Advocate K Kalimuthu

Advocate K Kalimuthu

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPuthur, Trichy
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Insurance, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil
Advocate K Kalimuthu has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kalimuthu provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Wills / Trusts Matters, Family Matters, Child Custody Matters, Divorce Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kalimuthu enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu in 2009. He is the member of the Tamil Nadu and Puduchery Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MS/2141/09
  • Distrcit Court, Tiruchirappalli,
  • Madras High Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate K Kalimuthu

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate K Kalimuthu. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate K Kalimuthu Being Blackmailed for so many years with nude pictures and been forced Extension Of Interim Orders Month By Month From Highcourt