One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Trichy - Advocate Rama S

Advocate Rama S

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSundar Nagar, Trichy
LawRato5 years Experience
Advocate Rama S
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil
Advocate Rama S has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Rama S

  • Distrcit Court, Tiruchirappalli

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Rama S

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Selvakumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Right guidance
Over 3 months ago
karthik - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Rama S. Adv.Rama S aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. Adv.Rama S's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago
Rajadurai - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. I was well advised by Adv.Rama S on the rights and wrongs of my case. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago
Karthikeyan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Rama S

Questions Answered by Advocate Rama S

Q: Married Wife not living with me

Hi i am recently married 5 months back. Wife is making small small fights and most of the time living in in laws home. When I ask to return, she is asking to separate from my parents. I refused. I am fearing she will file DV case against my family. My in laws are saying they will keep their daughter as long as they want with no intention of sending my home. I am frustrated with my marriage. I am thinking to get divorced. How can I proceed. What evidence I need to submit?

Advocate Rama S answered
if you want to live together with her you can apply for an conical rights by that we can take her back to your house and make her to live with you you may not want to bother that they may file a divorce. preliminary we can send legal notice to them stating that you are interested to live with her and lead a happy life. we can give a enough time for them to give a reply for the notice which we are giving all the best if you want further details please keep in touch with us we are ready to help you and lead a happy life

Q: credit card misuse to the tune of 2 lacs by a known person

A known person to me has taken 2 of my credit card from my office without my knowledge while I was out of station and has used it for an amount of 2 lacs. I have given him the pin number earlier for a transaction and forgot to change it. He is willing to pay it back and does not want me to lodge a police complaint. He is willing to give a declaration on the misuse on a stamp paper. Can I take it or lodge a complaint?

Advocate Rama S answered
take the declaration letter and excuse there is no big punishment then forgiving when a person admire his mistake he has to be free from punishments forgive him and take care of your belongings don't believe anyone don't give opportunity for others to commit mistake

Q: Legal heir removal after they have died

My grandmother was a legal heir for my father property but she passed away. Could we remove her name from legal heir certificate using her death certificate.

Advocate Rama S answered
yes possible she can be removed by providing ving proper testimonials for further details please contact us we are ready to help you. for your progress if needed can get from concerned cort direction

Q: Chat with married woman with our consern. She ask money, threatening

Sir/mam, i having a shop , a married woman come to shop regularly I give money and return to me ,not a financial just as service in my shop. She got money some days after she return , i refused to give money, she said her situation and I worried I gave .... some months passed same was repeated and day after we started sexual chat. Not have met personally or sexual intercourse. Her husband file divorce case. She ask me money and money. Blackmail me she say to family. What to do know.

Advocate Rama S answered
better try to avoid such contacts and concentrate on your business to avoid obstacles you are not a boss for your business you are working for your business the concern and do the workfor further clarification please feel free to contact me for your legal solution and guidance

Q: Husband blackmailing and abusing need divorce

I did love marriage 12 years before after marriage I understood the true colour of he is a drunkard & not supporting me finances this situation 1 person enters my life who lives in a broad he supports me financially and consoles me when am sad, he is just phone contact very rarely we met, hubby found my chat and voice record after tht daily blackmail & doing force sex abusing me verbally & blackmail said all my relative humiliated me now I stopped talk with him too I want a divorce from him

Advocate Rama S answered
yes for every problem there will be a solution you need not want to bother your prayer will be kept before the family court the court will decide you can call me to do further proceedings and have legal solution

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rama S

Can Advocate Rama S represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rama S can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rama S?

When you meet with Advocate Rama S for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rama S?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rama S, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rama S?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rama S, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rama S?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rama S regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rama S?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rama S can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Rama S