One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mohali - Advocate Jyotsna Saini

Advocate Jyotsna Saini

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court Mohali, Mohali
LawRato5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Breach of Contract, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Jyotsna Saini has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services
  • District Court, Chandigarh
  • District Court, Mohali
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mohali

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Jyotsna Saini. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Jyotsna Saini

Q: Corner Area of my House turned into a Parking Zone

I live in a society and I have a corner house. Left side of my house is at corner.I have been facing a problem for months done by known people/neighbours around the corner of my house. They park their vehicles at the corner of my house due to which a lot of other unknown people tend to do the same. Whoever visits their home parks their vehicle at the corner of my house which has turned the corner area of my house into a parking zone. Even I am not able to park my own car there, as a result I park somewhere else. I requested them to not park their car at the corner of my house but they have never listened to me. They have a plenty of space in front of their house but they never use it as it is always empty. Their vehicles are always parked at the corner of my house, 24/7. I am not able to park my own car there, I am not able to do gardening there. I want them to leave the corner area of my house for my own use. What should I do?

Advocate Jyotsna Saini answered
You can file a complaint for creating nuisance near your house through a lawyer. The corner houses have an advantageous location as they can use side area as a park or for their parking purpose. It is no doubt a public area but no one can use it without your permission as it is adjoining your property and you are on an advantageous location. the area can be fenced by you.

Q: She filed false 498A on me and separation of 3 months she complaints

Normal Congo with my wife she called me making ask to her why said this wrnng word even then she called his family and I think they were listening me BTthey came my house starting beating me n abuse me n break glasas n street in so much abuses and my wife left matrimonial house with his family of carry with 4 bags n then I complain to police my father's in law beating me n civil checkup BT police nothing do on my complain and my wife filed 498a on his father house station's n that called me be show all CCTV footage my wife proper fine when left his Matrimonial BT police harrsmnt me n my wife said divorce n money n I wan to stay my wife n not wan divorce filed Sec 9 and police called agn harrasmnt me then I got anticipated bail BT separate 3 she filed compln nw dowry to me n familes member of me n nw I depress why police filed fake dowry even 3 month sepratn of my wife n I don't wan divorce BT even my complain nthng work thy said its nrml ur r husband help me,,

Advocate Jyotsna Saini answered
In your case we can see that when law is used by someone who can misuse it, the innocent person is left to suffer. Please file your complaint in a court through a lawyer or yourself in written explaning what all has happened . Give it in writing or orally. have faith in Indian law. Also I suggest you to take help from legal aid section of your mohali district courts or other district court in which case is filed.

Q: Divorce and maintenance claims

If husband and wife get married under special marriage act without parent's involvement and then try to convice parrnts but wife's parents never properly accept the boy, harrass him mentally and verbally to his parents and then try to pretend to make everything right but wife tries to stay more with her parents by coming with random excuses. Wife mentally herrases her husband never asking for his consent before going to her parents and mentally feeds her husband's mind with fear of leaving him whenever she wants. Wife always shows her parents richer than her husband. She is an only daughter who doesn't work but her parents claim to have move property than her husband.Are those grounds for divorce without maintenancr.

Advocate Jyotsna Saini answered
A wife or husband treating any spouse with cruelty is a good ground for divorce firstly. It depends upon case to case if maintenance will be preferred by court or not. If we can prove that your wife can maintain herself properly with help of her parents income and your income is not more then your case is strong. court will see the difference of her living conditions in marital home and parental home.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jyotsna Saini

Can Advocate Jyotsna Saini represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jyotsna Saini can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jyotsna Saini?

When you meet with Advocate Jyotsna Saini for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jyotsna Saini?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jyotsna Saini, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jyotsna Saini?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jyotsna Saini, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jyotsna Saini?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jyotsna Saini regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jyotsna Saini?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jyotsna Saini can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.